Working Class Heroes
As we go into our 8th year in business, there’s one thing we have come to appreciate, and that’s good old-fashioned hard work. We also realize the amount of effort and sacrifice that goes into sustaining a lifestyle that includes skiing. Throw a family, career or education into the mix and things really get interesting. Skiers of all ages go to great extremes to be able to spend as much time on snow as possible and we would like to pay homage to the sacrifice that goes into being a skier. Whether it’s waking up at 4:00am for dawn patrol before work or pounding nails all summer for your season pass, we want to hear about it and reward you for your efforts.
- STEP #1 – Submit photos and/or video documenting your time on snow and riding Surface Skis to email@example.com. Make sure to include a small description including; who you are, where you are from, your occupation and a summary of what’s going on in your submission (where you are, who you are with etc.) Photos should be a minimum of 850 pixels wide, if they are larger, we can adjust them.
- STEP #2 – We will review your submission and consider it for content for the Surface Blog and other social media outlets we use to promote our riders and products (examples may include Facebook and Twitter)
- STEP #3 – If your submission is chosen, be prepared for a possible follow up email from us requesting more information about you and/or your submission. By submitting content to us, you clearly authorize us to use the photos and text that you have sent us.
- STEP #4 – We will alert you when your submission goes live on our websites.
- STEP #5 – Anxiously await a care package to arrive on your door step filled with Surface goodies.
- STEP #6 – Now, get back to work!
View all of the Working Class Heroes submissions HERE.